if you interrupt me while i am singing les mis i will continue singing while staring you straight in the eyes so you will be forced to either join me or leave
one time i got a sample from the tea store at the mall and as i walked away the guy said “tea you later” and then his coworker smacked him
See what your followers think of you.
- BLACK = I would date you.
- GREEN = I think you’re cute.
- BLUE = You are my tumblr crush.
- GREY = I wish you would notice me.
- PURPLE = I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
- TEAL = We have a lot in common.
- YELLOW = FUCK ME.
- ORANGE = I don’t like your blog.
- BROWN = I don’t like you.
- PINK = I think you are unattractive.
- RED = I love you with a burning passion.
- WHITE = MARRY ME.
I just did my drama exam today, and my teacher loved it so much that she wants to keep it so others can perform it.
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard, because my entire play was in dedication to my cousin that killed himself. My dedication, and Mike, will live on now, and it makes me want to cry tears of joy.
Once people found out that I wrote that play, I got a standing ovation, and was surrounded in applause.
It was the most beautiful feeling ever, and I almost cried. I had to force the tears away.
And during the talk back, multiple people told me that they cried during the play.
Today has been a good day.
My latest poem kinda means a lot to me, and I’m really emotional about it, and the fact that it got three notes has me in tears.
(In a good way)
3 notes may not seem like a lot, but that’s more than 0, and the fact that people liked it, even though it’s a sad thing for me to write about/experience, makes me feel really good.
I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore,
but thank you.