There’s fucking CHEMISTRY and MATH and I can’t do THIS URGH
I hate psychology, fuck this exam
I’ve gained so much weight, omg ew ew ew ew ew ew ew
I just had a bottle of pepsi explode over my laptop… Lord forgive me
Why today is super:
- I did fucking BOMB on my history exam today.
- I got a bomb fucking mark on my history essay
- At this rate, I WON’T BE FAILING OUT OF SCHOOL AND I CAN STAY IN MY PROGRAM. CAN I GET A HELL YEAH????
- The guy from The Outpost texted me. (CAN I GET ANOTHER HELL YEAH)
- I had a nap. A really nice nap.
- I had something OTHER than salad today.
- And I got my period. (WHEE, HELL YEAH)
When I go home at Christmas, I’m going to lose weight, and come back here and look HOT AS FUCK.
And then I’m going to start wearing my contacts again,
and then I’m growing my hair out.
Urgh I have cramps, so I’m going to take a 8 hour nap and take 678 advils.
THE GUY FROM THE OUTPOST JUST TEXTED ME.
GOD IS REAL, AND HE IS GOOD
So I just did my history exam (which was a breeze), and we got our essays back at the end.
Now I thought I really fucked up that essay, did it one night, really thought I did terrible.
So I get it back, and I’m expecting to see a 60 or lower, but what do I see? a 70!!! A 70%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’M STILL REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS.
You were lonesome,
and blue eyed,
and so special to us
I have my exam at 9 a.m. tomorrow, and I’m not ready, and I need to do really well on it, AND I’M STRESSED
WHY IS EVERYONE JUST INTERESTED IN SLEEPING AROUND.
I’M NOT ABOUT THAT.
WHY CAN’T PEOPLE JUST FALL IN LOVE AND DATE.
WHY IS IT ALWAYS ABOUT SEX.
I’m going to study for 12 hours straight, and then I’m going to rock my exam,
someone punch me in the face.
Things that I do:
- feel too much
- eat not enough
- sleep too long
- Drink too much
- become happy, but remain sad
- look like a bitch
- act like a bitch
- push people away
- make bad jokes
- Make bad choices
- always say I’m fine
- never talk to people about how I feel
- like cats too much
- cry over Les Mis
Things that I will do:
- Die alone